continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Posting announcements across multiple instances?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 23:18:18 GMT
We have several Continuum instances, and one thing that would be nice
is to be able to easily place a message on all of the servers, for
example about an upcoming scheduled outage.

(Well, first it would be nice to be able to post announcements at all,
currently it would probably take editing a JSP. :) )  Maybe it would
'include' something from a url so I only have to change it in one
place.

Does anyone else have this particular itch?  With this, and with the
build results page, I want to be able to add a section to the page--
this announcement, or a link to security scanning results, or...

--
Wendy