continuum-users mailing list archives

From KURT TOMETICH <boomtow...@msn.com>
Subject email failure referencing an old build
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:14:44 GMT

I am using Continuum 1.1 on Windows 2003 server and have had no problems up to this point.
 All the sudden Continuum seems to be emailing build failures, but when you click the link
it has in the email it takes you to an old build.  For instance, if I make a change in project
A and then commit it.  Minutes later I get a notification email saying that the build failed
for A.  Now, when I look at the output and time stamp in the email it all looks correct, but
when I click the link to Continuum it takes me to a build of A that was for 2-3 weeks earlier
and the output section of the build is blank.  Most of the time the build it links to is not
a failure either.  Is there some way I can clean Continuum up so it doesn't have these incorrect
references.  One more interesting thing to note is that when I run a build in the Continuum
web interface I don't have any problems with bad references.  It seems the only problem is
when it builds on notification of a commit.  Any ideas?

Kurt