continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1.2] appearance -- You have not yet specified a company POM
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 23:26:32 GMT
Is it clicking the save under the footer content that is the problem,
or save on the company POM page?

I had no problems with the second (And the POM was registered), but on
the first it forgot about the POM on the page, though the logo
remained configured, which is a bug that should be filed..

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/