continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Posting announcements across multiple instances?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 04:46:08 GMT
separate project / group / server messages sound useful. I'm not sure
what you mean by builds results page - that sounds more like a build
specific thing like the surefire report?

As for multiple servers, I think it'd be best to tie that together
with any work on distributing workload and aggregating the results.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter