continuum-users mailing list archives

From "murali mohan" <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile all from trunk
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:13:07 GMT
My take :

I think this is more  of a maven problem rather than Continuum. Continuum
just executes the maven goal (along with arguments specified) specified in
the build definition. So if you want to use a different version of a
dependency, you have to use the corresponding maven command and arguments
which will help you override the version of the dependency - I am not sure
if maven has such a provision to override versions set in POM.

rgds,
Murali.