continuum-users mailing list archives

From Todd Zarnes <todd.zar...@activant.com>
Subject [1.2] always build -- does not build :(
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:03:58 GMT
I have the same problem - I cannot get a scheduled build to run.

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
information that is confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this transmission and any attachments and notify the sender by return email
immediately.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.