continuum-users mailing list archives

From "L. J." <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 build does not build the project when it has change in sub modules
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 00:00:22 GMT
In continuum, the working copy looks like this

- parent-md
- mycommon
- myintegration
- mybusiness
- mydo
- pom.xml

the pom.xml is used for adding project into continuum

the pom.xml consist of those projects

    <modules>
        <module>parent-md</module>
        <module>mycommon</module>
        <module>myintegration</module>
        <module>mybusiness</module>
        <module>mydo</module>
    </modules>

parent-md is the parentpom for all project listed

After developer making changes in sub-modules ex: myintegration in SVN,
continuum detects the changes during schedule run but nothing gets built
even myintegration itslef. This model works well in 1.1.

Thanks.

LJ