continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mario-Leander Reimer <leander.rei...@vva-networks.de>
Subject AW: JPOX exception storing ChangeFile
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:14:54 GMT
Hi there,

just to let you know that I have found the reason for my problem with the ChangeFile NAME
column.
The definition for the name field for class ChangeFile in the file continuum-model\src\main\mdo\continuum.xml
is wrong.

        <field>
          <name stash.maxSize="1024">name</name>
          <version>1.0.9+</version>
          <type>String</type>
        </field>

Should be

        <field stash.maxSize="1024">
          <name>name</name>
          <version>1.0.9+</version>
          <type>String</type>
        </field>

After recompiling Continuum 1.2 my ChangeFile entries can be saved successfully.

BR,
Leander