continuum-users mailing list archives

From Julien Stern <julien.st...@cryptolog.com>
Subject Project not being queued correctly
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:14:21 GMT
We encounter the following problem with Continuum (1.2):

During night, we run two sets of build (both always build and both fresh
checkout).

Everything works fine except for ONE project for which the second build
is never executed. Browsing throughout the logs, we realized I was
apparently because the project was being built exactly when the second
enqueuing was run.

It seems to me this behavior is not correct. A project should be queued
even when being built, especially when the next goal is different from
the built goal.

Regards,

--
Julien