continuum-users mailing list archives

From Deryck Brown <deryck.br...@ziebel.biz>
Subject Continuum 1.2 generates blank pages for project details
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:33:31 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a fresh installation of Continuum 1.2 running under
Tomcat 6.0.16. I have managed to configure Continuum to use LDAP
authentication, and it is running as the root web application under its
own Tomcat virtual host (so users access it using a URL of the form
"http://continuum.mysite.com/").

Most things seem to work correctly, and I can add, build and create
releases for some simple Maven 2 projects.

However there are several pages that are producing blank (empty) HTML

projectView.action
buildResults.action and
workingCopy.action

All of these are being accessed from the projectGroupSummary.action page
by clicking on the project name, or the associated icons.

Has anyone seen this problem before? I've checked all of the Tomcat log
files, and can see no errors being generated by the page requests.

Thanks,
Deryck Brown