continuum-users mailing list archives

From yanke <ya...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: Error when adding M2 proj: "No bean named 'wagon is defined"
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:58:51 GMT

Hi,

When I retested with Continuum 1.0.3 the problem appear there too.
I'm not sure 100% but it seems it was caused by some DOS CR character (^M)
at the end of few lines inside the pom.
Continuum is running on linux and we develop on Windows.. something went
wrong.
Removing CR characters and committing again solved the problem

Thanks,
bye,
Yanke