continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan K <>
Subject Re: Mail not sending to notifiers
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:32:45 GMT

I removed all the code that i had dumped in application.xml file.I just
configured in continuum itself.I get a error in continuum.log file.It is
related to  connection refused.

Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSenderException: Error while
sending the message.
	... 15 more
Caused by: javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host:
localhost, port: 25;
  nested exception is: Connection refused

I think the problem is from machine side.