continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan K <jan...@symbiountech.com>
Subject Re: Mail not sending to notifiers
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:32:40 GMT

I removed all the code that i had dumped in application.xml file.I just
configured in continuum itself.I get a error in continuum.log file.It is
related to  connection refused.

Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSenderException: Error while
sending the message.
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.javamail.AbstractJavamailMailSender.send(AbstractJavamailMailSender.java:226)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(MailContinuumNotifier.java:648)
	... 15 more
Caused by: javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host:
localhost, port: 25;
  nested exception is:

I think the problem is from machine side.