continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan K <jan...@symbiountech.com>
Subject Re: Class file not generated on build?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:45 GMT

I have a folder structure in svn as
  Training  -- This is my root folder
  pom.xml
  Inside Training Folder ,i have
    -- Branch
   --  Tag
   -- Trunk
  Inside Trunk folder,i have
   Test.Java

 When i build using Continuum, i get a folder structure created as
   MyProject/workingCopy/21/target. But inside this target folder  i can see
only maven-archiver folder and a careertales-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
I dont see any classes folder.But if i compile from my console, i can get
classes folder with the class file.Then what is wrong with it?
Here is my pom.xml

  4.0.0
  com.careertales
  careertales
  jar
  1.0-SNAPSHOT
  CT

    scm:svn:http://svn.saka.int/test/
    scm:svn:http://svn.saka.int/test/

    Jan
    Jan
    jan@symb.com

    Ram
    Ram
    rsad@symb.com

continuum
http://localhost:8080/continuum

      mail

        Jan
 	true
        true
        true
        false

Please let me know how to fix this issue.