continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan K <>
Subject Re: Class file not generated on build?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:41 GMT

I have a folder structure in svn as
  Training  -- This is my root folder
  Inside Training Folder ,i have
    -- Branch
   --  Tag
   -- Trunk
  Inside Trunk folder,i have

 When i build using Continuum, i get a folder structure created as
   MyProject/workingCopy/21/target. But inside this target folder  i can see
only maven-archiver folder and a careertales-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
I dont see any classes folder.But if i compile from my console, i can get
classes folder with the class file.Then what is wrong with it?
Here is my pom.xml

<project xmlns=""

Please let me know how to fix this issue.