continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan K <jan...@symbiountech.com>
Subject Re: Class file not generated on build?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:41 GMT

I have a folder structure in svn as
  Training  -- This is my root folder
  pom.xml
  Inside Training Folder ,i have
    -- Branch
   --  Tag
   -- Trunk
  Inside Trunk folder,i have
   Test.Java

 When i build using Continuum, i get a folder structure created as
   MyProject/workingCopy/21/target. But inside this target folder  i can see
only maven-archiver folder and a careertales-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
I dont see any classes folder.But if i compile from my console, i can get
classes folder with the class file.Then what is wrong with it?
Here is my pom.xml

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.careertales</groupId>
  <artifactId>careertales</artifactId>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>CT</name>

  <scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:http://svn.saka.int/test/</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:http://svn.saka.int/test/</developerConnection>
</scm>
<developers>
  <developer>
    <id>Jan</id>
    <name>Jan</name>
    jan@symb.com
     </developer>
 <developer>
    <id>Ram</id>
    <name>Ram</name>
    rsad@symb.com
    </developer>

</developers>

<ciManagement>
<system>continuum</system>
<url>http://localhost:8080/continuum</url>
<notifiers>
    <notifier>
      <type>mail</type>
      <configuration>
        <address>Jan</address>
 	<sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
        <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
        <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
        <sendOnWarning>false</sendOnWarning>
      </configuration>
    </notifier>

</notifiers>
</ciManagement>

 </project>

Please let me know how to fix this issue.