continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan K <jan...@symbiountech.com>
Subject Class file not generated on build?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:00:58 GMT

I am able to build successfully.But i donot see any class files created?why
it is so.I am new to continuum and so much confused because of this.I am
using maven2 and continuum1.2.Can any one help me to find out.Also i have
specified notifiers .It seems the mail is not sending to the corresponding
person.I have configured the mail part in application.xml but still it is
not working.Please give me hints or any help is greatly appreciated.