continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan K <jan...@symbiountech.com>
Subject Re: Build Error
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:00:17 GMT

Thanks mohan.Its building successful.I am using continuum 1.2 .i have
specified for notifiers .I dont see any mail send to the concerned
person.How should i configure mail in maven pom.xml.i am using maven 2.I
read in a article that to configure mail ,we have see for
apps/continuum/conf/application.xml.But i dont see application.xml file.Can
you help me?