continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan K <jan...@symbiountech.com>
Subject Re: Build Error
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:05:58 GMT

Hi snicoll,

I am extremely new to continuum.I can say i am in a learning phase.i will
say how my directory structure is :

home/jan
   -- continuum folder
        ----- workcopy folder
        ----- BuildCopy folder
        ------ pom.xml

This pom.xml file only i am using to upload in continuum.So inside continuum
i have 2 folders and a pom file.Also can you be little more clear with what
should i do?

snicoll wrote:

> Do you use perforce by any chance?
>
> It happens when the pom.xml could not be resolved (because of a missing
> dependency for instance). In that case, the pom.xml gets deleted for an
> unknown reason. Since perforce has a hard link with the server, it does
> not
> realize that the file is not there anymore.
> S.
>
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 8:41 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> The directory that you checked out does not contain a pom.xml. If this is
>> Maven project, you need to checkout the location of the pom.xml.
>>
>> - Brett
>>
>> On 21/10/2008, at 5:38 PM, Jan K wrote:
>>

>>> I am getting a build error when i build my project in continuum.The
>>> error
>>> is
>>>
>>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>>> [INFO]
>>> [INFO] Building Maven Default Project
>>> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
>>> [INFO]
>>> [INFO]
>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>> [INFO]
>>> [INFO] Cannot execute mojo: clean. It requires a project with an
>>> existing
>>> pom.xml, but the build is not using one.