continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan K <jan...@symbiountech.com>
Subject Re: New to Continuum
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 05:04:19 GMT

I got it working with some errors

I have my scm like this :

<scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:file://svn.saka.int/test/</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:file://svn.saka.int/test/</developerConnection>
</scm>

I am getting build error :

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
/bin/sh: svn: not found
What is wrong with svn.What should i do to rectify it ?please help me.