continuum-users mailing list archives

From Martin Höller <mar...@xss.co.at>
Subject Re: Build Error
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:32:05 GMT
Hi Jan!

What Stephen Connolly told you the other day on the maven-user list applies
as here as well: don't go too fast. Try learning the basics first (Maven
needs a pom.xml is such a basic). When settled with this go one step
further. Don't try learning everthing at the same time.

And please, read the docs and search the archives before posting one
question after the other. Most questions have already been answered before.

thanks,
- martin