continuum-users mailing list archives

From stlecho <stle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to "import" an existing Ant project
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:12:19 GMT

I've specified an existing project that resides in CVS. When specifying the
SCM URL, Continuum indicates that the project already exists - which is
correct - and the Ant project is not added. I thought that,  similar to
uploading of existing POM file to add a Maven-based project, it should be
possible to upload an existing Ant build file to add an Ant-based project.
Is this a correct interpretation ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.