continuum-users mailing list archives

From "De Smet Ringo" <Ringo.De.S...@staff.telenet.be>
Subject Continuum 1.2, Windows and CVS: I'm lost!
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:37:55 GMT
Hello,

Although there are a number of remarks floating around on this mailing list and in other articles
on the net, I have been unable to get a Continuum setup working on a Windows 2000 machine.
This is a test setup and it is running a CVSNT server, Continuum 1.2 and Nexus 1.0.2 with
Maven 2.0.9.

I have tested a number of different combinations to get the most simple Maven2 project to
build under Continuum, but I always have problems when Continuum executes the CVS update.
Either I get complaints about the username not being defined, or it told me to run a cvs login
command.

I think I tried almost all possible combinations of the following:

- activated/deactivated wrapper.java.additional.9=-Dmaven.scm.provider.cvs.implementation=cvs_native
in wrapper.conf
- set/unset -Dusername=rdesmet1 in the build definition
- tried all possible combinations of providing username/password in the SCM URL in the Maven
POM (both connection and developerConnection)

Continuum is running as a Windows service under my user account. According the FAQ, I have
run the cvs login command since I have CVSNT/TortoiseCVS installed. I double checked the registry
and the required entry is there.

I'm out of clues! Can someone provide me with other things I can verify/configure to get this
test setup working?

Ringo

Dit e-mail bericht inclusief eventuele ingesloten bestanden kan informatie bevatten die vertrouwelijk
is en/of beschermd door intellectuele eigendomsrechten. Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd
voor de geadresseerde(n). Elk gebruik van de informatie vervat in dit bericht (waaronder de
volledige of gedeeltelijke reproductie of verspreiding onder elke vorm) door andere personen
dan de geadresseerde(n) is verboden. Indien u dit bericht per vergissing heeft ontvangen,
gelieve de afzender hiervan te verwittigen en dit bericht te verwijderen.

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or
protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the addressees.
Any use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to total or partial
reproduction or distribution in any form) by other persons than the addressees is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete its contents.

Ce courriel et les annexes éventuelles peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles et/ou
protégées par des droits de propriété intellectuelle. Ce message est adressé exclusivement
à son (ses) destinataire(s). Toute utilisation du contenu de ce message (y compris la reproduction
ou diffusion partielle ou complète sous toute forme) par une autre personne que le(s) destinataire(s)
est formellement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez prévenir l'expéditeur
du message et en détruire le contenu.