continuum-users mailing list archives

From rac1...@racine.ra.it
Subject Re: (ant) build.xml in other directory
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 06:40:31 GMT
Ok, Brett, can you prease explain with an exaple?

My problem is trat the build.xml file isn't in the project
root when continuum checkout the project doesn't have the entire
project but only the subdirectory that contain the build.xml file!

How can indicate to continuum tha the project root is <dir> and the
build.xml file is in <dir>/build/ant directory?

Thank you very much!

For now I have founded a workaround.
I write anothe build.xml in the root dir that
contain only

<project>

    <ant antfile="build/ant/build.xml"/>

</project>