continuum-users mailing list archives

From chuchi <jbarb...@quiter.com>
Subject Compile all from trunk
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:00:40 GMT
Hi all,

    we are thinking about installing Continuum, but we don't know if it
can do what we need. We have read the tutorials but they are not clear
about this point:

When you use maven in your projects, does Continuum compile every
project with trunk version of each library project, or only with the POM
version? I mean:

Library A: Version 2 final, Version 3-SNAPSHOT in trunk
App B: Using library A-1 in POM
App C: Using library A-2 in POM
App D: Using library A-3-SNAPSHOT in POM

In order to be sure about backward compatibility, we want to compile all
applications with the trunk version of the library (Version 3-SNAPSHOT,
in example) instead of the pom specification.

Regards,
    Chuchi