continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 and continuum.properties
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:50:56 GMT
Continuum 1.2 doesn't look at a continuum.properties, but only at a
security.properties (defined in
WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml)You can rename your
archiva.properties to security.properties so Archiva and Continuum will use
the same for mail sent from the security part.

For build mail, you can configure the 'from' address' in this
application.xml file under the Mail component. We'll look to externalize it
in a future version.

Emmanuel

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Magne Nordtveit <magne.nordtveit@offsim.no