continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: running n parallel Continuum installations
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:06:16 GMT
Correct, no parallel builds [1] yet in 1.2, but this thread was about
multiple Continuum instances. :)

Instead of using different settings files for Maven, you can configure
each project group to use a different local repository.  (Or, you can
configure all project groups on one Continuum instance to use the same
local repo, which is different from the local repo on the second
Continuum instance, etc.)

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-265

--
Wendy