continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: running n parallel Continuum installations
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:36:12 GMT
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 6:32 AM, Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland,
externer Mitarbeiter)
> Using Continuum I see two possible solutions in order to allow multiple instances on
the same machine.  Either deploying each instance in a separate servlet-container, and starting
this container with a distinct user. This allows for pretty fine isolation, but consumes more
memory-resources, as each instances needs its own servlet-container.

Continuum 1.2 allows you to configure multiple local repositories--
one for each project group if you want.

--
Wendy