continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring E-Mail Notification, Continuum vs. Plexus?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:34:47 GMT
conf/plexus.xml is for the application server - it will be replaced by
jetty.xml in Continuum 1.2 (and if you are running as a WAR, it is you
standard application server JNDI resource for mail).
The application.xml is Continuum component configuration, which should be
the correct one to change for configuration of the mail sending, but not the
connection to the mail server itself.

Is there anything in the logs when it tries? Does it conect to the SMTP
server at all?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter