continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 does not work with StarTeam
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:31:37 GMT
Sure it looks :-)

But I have an issue : I can test only with svn or cvs (I don't have
others scm available here) :-(.

Can you load an issue and attached a log of your instance with logger
defined as it (in webapp/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml)  :

  <logger name="org.apache.maven.scm">
    <level value="debug" />
  </logger>

  <logger name="org.apache.continuum.scm">
    <level value="debug" />
  </logger>

Then can you look in your database (derby) (select * from project).
Can you verify the content of the columns SCM_PASSWORD, SCM_USE_CACHE,
SCM_USERNAME for your projects ?

Thanks,
--
Olivier