continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: running n parallel Continuum installations
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:07:47 GMT
Maybe we can/could allow parrallel builds for different localRepo.
The current build queue could be split in different ones (one for each
defined localRepo).

--
Olivier

2008/9/23 Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter)
<EXTERN.LUSTIG_MARC@allianz.de>:

> If the local repo is the bottle-neck to allow multiple build-queues, then, yes, it would
make sense to have the 1:1 relation between the local repo and the build-queue!