continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum queuing jobs but not performing builds
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 18:26:11 GMT
Hi,

When you say "After adding a set of projects" : do you stop and
restart continuum with some projects in the queue (build or checkout
queue) ?
Are you sure about the rev you are using  691325 ? Can you have a look
at the About Page ?
When I look at the dump, I see :
at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.getOldScmResult(DefaultBuildController.java:776)

And line 776 [1] is a blank line.
Can you try with a 1.2 release candidate :
http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.2/

As I see in the dump you are using tomcat, how do you install the war
? with a Context and docBase pointing to the builded war ?
I have had some issues with this if I didn't clean the directory
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/continuum
BTW, I will try to reproduce this with changing manually the value in
the database.

Thanks,
--
Olivier