continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Continuum 1.2 Released
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 03:05:06 GMT
There's some work underway to enable parallel (or at least
synchronized) access to the maven local repository, which was a big
issue to having continuum have parallel builds, but I think it's a bit
of a red-herring, since non-maven builds are supported, and the race
condition is being dealt with.  Additionally, there's a work-around of
using alternate local repositories on the continuum side, so I would
love to see parallel builds in 1.3+.  Even if you merely limited them
to one work queue per build group, that would be an improvement, but I
think a proper multi-worker build queue would be even better.

Christian.