continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ross, Ed" <>
Subject RE: Continuum 1.2 does not work with StarTeam
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:54:46 GMT

I did the query from the database, the user ID is correct, there is no password.

The command that is attemped is

cmd.exe /X /C "stcmd co -x -nologo -stop -p "null@ccicusvctrl2:49201/iSite/isite/Continuous
Build Support" -fp C:/apache-continuum-1.2/target/working-directory/1 -is -eol on"

The null should have been replaced with userID.

X 2852

-----Original Message-----
From: leahpar []
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: Continuum 1.2 does not work with StarTeam

Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Then can you look in your database (derby) (select * from project).
> Can you verify the content of the columns SCM_PASSWORD, SCM_USE_CACHE,
> SCM_USERNAME for your projects ?

on continuum 1.1
login / password  ok
credential : N
all is fine

on continuum 1.2 (failure)
login / password  ok
credential : N
whatever I do in the checkbox from the web the database is always credential : N

if I change from SQL the field
the gui shows me an activated checkbox
but it fails to login

>From this it seems that
1 - credential checkbox does not persist properly
2 - but it's not the main issue (and credential cache is not necessary because v1.1)

Another funny thing
the data folder with all it content (databases) is a subfolder of logs in v1.1 data folder
is at the root

Another funny thing (2)
the security properties does not work.
is there a change due to redback update

I hope all this will help

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

This email may contain confidential or privileged material.  Use or disclosure of it by anyone
other than the recipient is unauthorized.  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete
this email.

View raw message