continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Harper, Brad" <brad.har...@epsiia.com>
Subject Sporadic Subversion Errors
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:33:32 GMT
I'm seeing a sporadic error during CI builds

   org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskExecutionException: Error

      executing action 'clean-working-directory'
   Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to delete directory D:\dev\ci\
      webdev\working-directory\26\...\.svn\text-base

I don't think that this problem is due to Continuum, per se. A Google
search
turned up a thread referring to this problem, but in a *Hudson* build
environment.

I suspect that another process is interfering and have a hunch that it's
somehow TortoiseSVN, whenever there's an interactive login in place on
the build
host before the build occurs.

I've not seen this problem occur, except in the CI builds. I.e. it
hasn't
occurred in interactive/IDE-based builds and that leads me to pose the
question
to this group:

Have other Continuum w/svn users seen this problem [or something
similar]? Thoughts
anyone?

Regards,

Brad