continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Harper, Brad" <brad.har...@epsiia.com>
Subject RE: Configuring E-Mail Notification, Continuum vs. Plexus?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:43:35 GMT
So, I've configured smtp host, etc. in the plexus.xml file. That seems
correct per the directions at
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Deploying.

Is there a schema/DTD for application.xml file? The info at
http://continuum.apache.org/configuration.html isn't giving anything
away and the actual file in the distro doesn't hint; I'm expecting
another element/tag to group the individual mail configuration entries
... or am I missing something. [Or making things more difficult than
necessary? It wouldn't be first time.]

The logs contain

62670 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier:mail  - Same state,
not sending message.
174962686 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier:mail  - Same state,
not sending message.

Thanks.

Brad