continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Harper, Brad" <brad.har...@epsiia.com>
Subject Configuring E-Mail Notification, Continuum vs. Plexus?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:50:55 GMT

I've been running Continuum with an e-mail notifier [defined via the web
interface], but don't receive e-mail notifications as expected.

In trying to troubleshoot the issue, I see info at
http://continuum.apache.org/configuration.html
indicating that Mail Notification configuration occurs in

    apps/continuum/conf/application.xml

[which I'm interpreting to mean

   /path/to/continuum/apps/continuum/conf/application.xml]

... while the codehaus faq at
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Continuum+FAQ
refers to

   /path/to/continuum/conf/plexus.xml

in a question about configuring the smtp server.

Can someone point me in the correct direction?

Apart from that, can anyone offer a short summary of the relationship
between plexus and continuum and how to think about configuring each
separately?

Thanks.

Brad