continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Continuum 1.1 DB viewing
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 22:33:04 GMT
Ok, I got a solution for you.  My problem was I was expecting my Java app to connect to Derby
which was running on a different server.  Even though both the app and db were on the same
network, looks like derby did not accept the connection from the outside app.  Now it is working.
 I am posting this for everyone's benefit if they encounter the same problem.  Thank.

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 1:58 PM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: RE: Continuum 1.1 DB viewing

Well, I am not sure exactly, but I am doing this:

E:\development\db-derby-10.2.2.0-bin\lib>java -cp derby.jar;derbyclient.jar;derbytools.jar;derbynet.jar
org.apache.derby
.drda.NetworkServerControl start
Apache Derby Network Server - 10.2.2.0 - (485682) started and ready to accept connections
on port 1527 at 2008-09-01 02:
05:02.364 GMT

I am then deploying my custom Java class in WAR application into Weblogic App Server.