continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Continuum 1.1 DB viewing
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 17:58:06 GMT
Well, I am not sure exactly, but I am doing this:

E:\development\db-derby-10.2.2.0-bin\lib>java -cp derby.jar;derbyclient.jar;derbytools.jar;derbynet.jar
org.apache.derby
.drda.NetworkServerControl start
Apache Derby Network Server - 10.2.2.0 - (485682) started and ready to accept connections
on port 1527 at 2008-09-01 02:
05:02.364 GMT

I am then deploying my custom Java class in WAR application into Weblogic App Server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 1:56 PM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Continuum 1.1 DB viewing

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen
Mills) <amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:

> Hello.  I am using Continuum 1.1 and have been successful in connecting to the Continuum
Derby DB using the ij program from Derby.

Are you using the embedded Derby, or have you switched to the external
Derby Network Server?

(ISTR you were running it in Tomcat.  Are you doing that, or are you
using the standalone app w/ Jetty?)

--
Wendy

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]