continuum-users mailing list archives

From Magne Nordtveit <magne.nordtv...@offsim.no>
Subject Continuum 1.2 and continuum.properties
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:37:03 GMT
While using 1.1 of continuum, i had the continuum.properties file set up to
configure the mail user from which the CI sent messages from. I am running it
as a war in tomcat 5.5, so all i did to update was to reference the 1.2.war
and restart the tomcat server (To avoid permgen issues, but i think that is a
bug in tomcat).

However, it seems as continuum sends messages from Continuum@<hostname> and
not the sender i have specified in the continuum.properties.

The continuum.properties is correctly located in the users .m2 folder (Running
archiva 1.1.2 on the same server, which correctly locates its
archiva.properties, so i know its correct).

Am I doing something wrong to assume the continuum.properties has the same
syntax from 1.1 to 1.2?

continuum.properties:
email.from.name=Continuum CI Manager
email.from.address=continuum@offsim.no