continuum-users mailing list archives

From leahpar <raphael.pe...@free.fr>
Subject login issue : continuum 1.2 standalone perforce
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:20:38 GMT

Bonjour,

I've just try the new version and the log complains
Exception:
Exception while executing SCM command.
password is required for the perforce scm plugin.

I have a 1.1 on the same workstation with the same configuration (very basic
one) for a kind of continuum 'validation' and it works perfectly
the pom used is the same on both version.

Configuration has been made twice from scratch, no migration at all

Is there an issue or Do I need more coffee?

One last thing, I use a custom security.properties in the 1.1
and I'm pleased with it.
I've just made a copy of it in the conf folder but it does not seems to work
anymore...

Cordialement.