continuum-users mailing list archives

From smitherz <riverofc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build ordering suddenly changed.
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:54:33 GMT

Nevermind. I figured out what happened with sorting. Somewhere along the line
I added a dependency to one of
the modules that was in the "test" scope. That caused a circular dependency.
Once I removed that from my
pom.xml then everything seems to have straighted out my build ordering.

However, I still get ALL projects queued up when I hit the "build all
projects" button. Instead of just restricting the list to
just the projects in the project group.

Scott

smitherz wrote:

> I was just going thru my nohup.out logs from the last time I started
> continuum up.
>
> I found this...
> --snip
> 2008-09-05 23:00:00,032 [defaultScheduler_Worker-11] INFO
> org.apache.maven.continuum.build.settings.SchedulesActivator:default  -

Executing build job (Daily)...