continuum-users mailing list archives

From smitherz <riverofc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build ordering suddenly changed.
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:34:51 GMT

I was just going thru my nohup.out logs from the last time I started
continuum up.

I found this...
--snip
2008-09-05 23:00:00,032 [defaultScheduler_Worker-11] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.build.settings.SchedulesActivator:default  -
build job (Daily)...
2008-09-05 23:00:00,475 [defaultScheduler_Worker-11] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum:default  - Cycle detected while sorting
projects for building, falling back to unsorted build.
2008-09-05 23:00:00,752 [defaultScheduler_Worker-11] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum:default  - Enqueuing ....
--snip

What does "cycle detected ..." mean? I added the bold emphasis.

Scott