continuum-users mailing list archives

From smitherz <riverofc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build ordering suddenly changed.
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:40:12 GMT

Hi,

I just checked my scheduled builds and they ran in alphabetical order. I
have to get this straightened out soon. We have a release scheduled for this
weekend. At the moment I am going to have to "schedule" them manually.

Any thoughts as to how I can get continuum to spit out its queue sorting
results just before it queues jobs? I am about to blow away the install and
rebuild it clean if I thought it would fix it. I don't have any real users
defined and just the 25 projects that are critical to be built here.

Scott