continuum-users mailing list archives

From pe...@risko.hu
Subject can't find the surefire results on the continuum webpage
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:10:24 GMT
Hello all,

  I downloaded Continuum webapp 1.1, and deployed it to a Tomcat 5.5.26.

  I created a maven2 project in Continuum (by uploading the pom.xml).

  Continuum successfully checked it out, then built it which failed because of
failing unit tests (If I use -DskipTests then the project builds OK). My
problem is that I can't find the test results on the "Project Information" tab.

  On the 3rd page of the "Screenshot Tour" I saw that the "Project Information"
tab contains a "Surefire Report..." section, but that section is missing on my
installation.

  I checked the ...continuum\WEB-INF\build-output-directory and found the
surefire result xmls there.

  What should I do to see the results on the project page?

  Thanks for your help, Peter