continuum-users mailing list archives

From Claudio Ranieri <claud...@buscape-inc.com>
Subject RES: [ANNOUNCE] Continuum 1.2 Released
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:58:15 GMT
Thanks Christian and Wendy for their answers.
Ok, I will wait the 1.3 version.
Bye.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Christian Edward Gruber [mailto:cgruber@israfil.net]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 23 de setembro de 2008 00:05
Para: users@continuum.apache.org
Assunto: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Continuum 1.2 Released

There's some work underway to enable parallel (or at least
synchronized) access to the maven local repository, which was a big
issue to having continuum have parallel builds, but I think it's a bit
of a red-herring, since non-maven builds are supported, and the race
condition is being dealt with.  Additionally, there's a work-around of
using alternate local repositories on the continuum side, so I would
love to see parallel builds in 1.3+.  Even if you merely limited them
to one work queue per build group, that would be an improvement, but I
think a proper multi-worker build queue would be even better.

Christian.