continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Goldhahn" <mgoldh...@gmail.com>
Subject subversion authentication in maven2 build fails
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:19:53 GMT
Hi!
I use continuum 1.1 and run a maven2 build. THe build fails with the
following message:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/portal/parent-pom/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/portal/parent-pom/trunk': authorization
failed (http://source.uis.no)

Continuum runs as a web application under tomcat 6 on Linux as user tomcat6.
Maven 2.0.9 is installed on this machine.

The subversion repository is served by mod_svn and apache-2.2 on
Windows. The authentication is done with the mod_authnz_ldap.
This setup works fine for anything else but continuum.

I added a <server> section in $M2_HOME/conf/settings.xml with the
needed credential and password. But Continuum doesn't seem to pick
that up. I also set the debug parameter on the maven build definition,
but that didn't show more information than the one above.

Where can I set the authentication information for the svn command?

Cheers
Martin