continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems getting started
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 02:07:50 GMT
This came up recently for Maven itself. I'm not sure how it was resolved,
but I remember suggesting checking if it ran under a different user (maybe
it's a space constraint for the user being used), and of course check that
the machine actually does have free memory in the first place.
HTH,
Brett

--
Brett Porter