continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Sébastien PEYRON" <sebast...@peyron.org>
Subject Re: Monitoring Continuum
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:07:21 GMT
I chased tomcat JMX configuration up and I found this.
Add the following code in the tomcat start script.

export JAVA_OPTS="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote \
 -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=50001 \
 -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false \
 -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false"

After you just have to launch and connect JConsole to a remote process with
the server address and the JMX port.
For example, I use localhost:50001.

Sebastien

--