continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Continuum as a Service
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 01:00:45 GMT
there should be a script to configure NT service in the same directory
with run.bat.

Once configure, go to control service panel to run it under a local account.

Continuum NT service is not functional using System account or domain account.

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen
Mills) <amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> I would like to ask which scripts does the Continuum service execute?  I thought it was:
\apache-continuum-1.1\continuum-1.1\bin\windows-x86-32\run.bat, but apparently it is not.
 I am setting Java to Java 1.5 in run.bat and able to start Continuum using run.bat, but when
I start Continuum as a service, it appears the run.bat is not run, as my set JAVA_HOME is
not executed.  Please assist.  Thank you.

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]