continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum.project.version ?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:10:20 GMT
On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Tawfik, Sameh E
<SamehTawfik@fairisaac.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to pass Continuum project version number to an Ant build.xml
> when Continuum runs the build, so I specified
> ${continuum.project.version} in Ant build.xml, but this parameter did
> not expand to the project value number!

I believe Olivier mentioned in another thread that
${continuum.project.version} would be available in Continuum 1.2,
which has not yet been released.

I'm hoping to have it out by the end of the month... if you want to
try it before then and help us test the new features, come join us on
the dev list. :)

--
Wendy